With the onslaught of holidays, December is always a relatively slow month for the InterWorks blog. That's not to say we didn't have some excellent and varied blog posts. See how we finished out 2016 below:
Podcast Your Data!
- Adobe MAX Through the Eyes of an InterWorks Analytics Consultant
- Impressions from the Third Annual InterWorks BI Summit
(Other interesting blog posts we're reading outside of the IW blog)
- Urban and Rural America Are Becoming Increasingly Polarized - Washington Post
- The 10 Best Data Visualization Articles of 2016 (and Why They Were Awesome) - Evan Sinar, Medium
- What's Big in Big Data: 10 Trends for 2017 - Dan Kogan, Tableau
- Reflections from a Whole Year of Makeover Mondays - Andy Cotgreave, Tableau
- TabPy Tutorial: Integrating Python with Tableau for Advanced Analytics - Alexander Loth, alexloth.com
There you have it! That's our final month of 2016 in a nutshell. Stay tuned for our yearly recap coming soon. Cheers to 2017!