Self-Service Data Analytics Lunch Event - San Francisco
at 11:30am - 1:30pm
400 Post Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Join us for lunch and learn how self-service data analytics empowers analysts and other business users to simplify and automate the process to prep, blend and analyze data – leading to faster and better decisions.
- 11:30 AM Registration and Lunch
- 12:00 PM Empowering the Data Analyst - Learn how analytics has evolved from brittle spreadsheets and complex coding to a more efficient way to prep and blend data
- 12:45 PM Demo: Applying Self-Service Data Analytics - See how a repeatable workflow for analytics in Alteryx delivers deeper insights in hours, not weeks
- 1:30 PM Wrap Up and Q&A
Why Should You Attend?
Learn how you can:
- Connect to and cleanse data from spreadsheets, data warehouses, cloud applications and more
- Easily join data from multiple sources, and repeat the process on demand using new data
- Perform predictive, statistical and spatial analytics using an intuitive user interface, without writing code
- The practical, educational and networking benefits of attending this event will help you advance your career and enable your organization with better decision making through self-service data analytics.
InterWorks Analytics Consultant