DRIVE/ Conference - Seattle
900 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
The DRIVE/ Conference is the preeminent event for professionals who are determined to be subject matter experts in the fields of data, reporting, information, analytics, modeling, visualization and beyond. This thought-provoking experience is held annually and is a must-attend event for those looking to leverage the latest innovative thinking and network with thought-leaders from the world of data.
At DRIVE/ you'll learn new skills, participate in technical deep dives and be inspired by world-class keynoters while interacting with professionals from high tech, higher education, philanthropy, government, professional sports and beyond.
Benefits of Attending
- Interact face-to-face with industry insiders—experts who are influencing the landscape of data and information.
- Soak up best-in-class content shared by leaders from higher education, industry and nonprofit sectors.
- Experience the newest technological trends that are likely to have the most significant impact on both the bottom line and your career.
- Be introduced to a global perspective: a diverse and engaged audience from a variety of organizational backgrounds.
- Meet leading vendors: who will introduce you to new approaches and technologies.
- Have a blast! This high-energy, high-impact environment will send you home refreshed and ready to contribute with a new-found passion
Join our session!
Wednesday May 24th, 2:30-3:40pm
InterWorks: The Data Journey – A panel discussion on the unique & shared insight from three perspectives
Navigating today's data landscape can be daunting. InterWorks understands where you want to be and knows how to get you there. Our panel discussion will offer the unique (and shared) experiences of three organizations and their journey through the data landscape. At the beginning of their journey, the University of Arizona Foundation are focusing on data architecture and management. Using Raiser's Edge as a launching pad, the UoA team are successfully combining iterative data warehouse development with rapid prototyping of Tableau-based reports.
Further into their journey, the University of Colorado is focusing on business impact and early user adoption through exciting dashboards and a faster pace. The creation of a central data warehouse is next on the map, having identified ways to align and engage across departments.
At the end of one journey, Princeton University is now setting a course toward the future and creating a vision for the "next big thing." Beginning with a goal of eliminating messy definitions, slow queries and limited storage, Princeton now enjoys keeping their technology and people moving in tandem. InterWorks will moderate this panel discussion and bring additional insights from guiding many such data journeys for higher education.
Heather Campbell, Director of Analytics and Data Management, Princeton University
Brenden Goetz, Data Manager, Office of Information Technology, University of Colorado Denver
Michael Torregrossa, Senior Director of Information Technology, Chief Technology Officer, The University of Arizona Foundation
Moderator: Carly Capitula, Enablement Practice Lead, InterWorks
To learn more about the DRIVE/ Conference and registration, head to the official conference website.