The InterWorks Tableau Portal is a simple, customizable web interface for your Tableau dashboards.
The biggest advantage that a Tableau portal brings is increased user adoption by making it easy to distribute dashboards throughout your organization or to your client. Finding relevant dashboards is faster than ever, allowing users to jump into the conversation with ease, even if they have no Tableau experience.
- Link Tableau visualizations into the portal through our admin interface
- Add portal-level filters (filter values are not dynamically populated)
- Export options (CSV, PDF, PNG)
- User management interface
- Menu management interface
Included In Base Package
* The InterWorks Tableau Portal is compatible with both Tableau Server and Tableau Online
- Portal will be themed with client’s corporate logo and color scheme
- Portal authentication will be either:
- Default Tableau end-user authentication
- Portal end-user authentication (must be managed separately from Tableau)
- Portal site navigation will be configured based on client’s sitemap. Only two-tier hierarchy allowed (see demo site)
- Two one-hour training sessions for administration of portal content and users